Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Picked up my copy today of the Official Walt Disney World Guide 2010! Have not had much chance to read it yet, but I am starting to get quite discouraged that there will be no specials going on while we are there. Oh well. I'm not going to worry about it. I'm going to enjoy the trip and do anything possible that the kids have a great time while down there. It would be nice to get the discount, but oh well.

We have all our meals booked except for one. The one I am most excited for is Cinderella's Royal Table! We also have Bibbity Bobbyity Boutique booked for DD. She is going to be so excited!

Now we are just trying to decide when would be the best time to tell the kids that we are going down. We are thinking in our hometown airport. I want to tell them earlier, but we will see.

No comments:

Post a Comment